BUG BOMBERS TICK SPRAY
30-50% of all Deer Ticks are Infected with Lyme Disease
Ticks feed by taking blood meals from a variety of animals or humans. Ticks latch on and burrow into the skin where they can slowly digest the blood proteins. It is during this feeding time that ticks transmit diseases such as Lyme to their host.
What you get with our Service:
- Initial inspection of your property to help eliminate any areas that may attract or harvest ticks
- Our tick spray treatment, which typically kills 100% of the ticks in your yard
- Treatment of your property every 6-8 weeks throughout the summer (when ticks are tiny and most dangerous)
- Our spray kills ticks on contact and also repels ticks away from your yard
- Protection from dangerous illnesses such as Lyme Disease, Babesiosis, Anaplasmosis, Tularemia, and more
- The freedom for you and your pets to peacefully enjoy your yard again this summer
Lyme Disease cases have been significantly rising in the northeast, with NJ being one of the highest affected states in the country. Protect your pets and family from this brutal disease by calling Bug Bombers today!